Social Services are a fundamental part of Cultivadores, we are dedicated to serving our community.
Food distribution service totally free for the general public of the city of Rantoul and surrounding areas.
This service is carried out on the second Saturday of each month, at our facilities located at:
555 S. Maplewood Dr. Rantoul, IL 61866.
Time: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Descargar flier en español
Download flier in English
In collaboration with Alpha Omega Counseling, Cultivadores offers in Spanish:
- Risk Education and Level 1 & 2 counseling
- DUI assessments, all completely in Spanish
- Interpreter services
- Help to complete community hours
- Healthy Choices Youth Program
- Youth Support Groups
- Early Intervention & Prevention
- Remedial classes and awareness: Gambling, Drugs, Alcohol, and other risk factors.
- 555 S. Maplewood Dr. Rantoul, IL 61866
- Champaign Office – 206 N Randolph, Champaign, IL. 61866
- Alpha Omega – 123 N Vermilion St Danville, IL. 61832
Ask for Nelson Cuevas, CADC (217) 493-8026